Arthur Goes to Camp
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Arthur really doesn’t want to go to summer camp. The food is bad, the pranks are worse and the girls beat the boys at everything. On top of all that his camp counselor is worse than a drill sergeant. When strange things start happening around camp he decides he wants to go home. At least he will avoid a humiliating defeat in the annual scavenger hunt against their rivals at Camp Horsewater. Or will he?
- With narration by author, Marc Brown
- This edition was produced specifically for iBooks using iBooks Author and GarageBand
- Category: Children's Fiction
- Published: Mar 12, 2015
- Publisher: Marc Brown Studios
- Seller: Marc Brown Studios
- Print Length: 24 Pages
- Language: English
- Version: 1.0