Awakening to the Spirit World (Enhanced Edition)
The Shamanic Path of Direct Revelation
Sandra Ingerman & Hank Wesselman PhD
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Today, practicing shamanism doesn’t mean you have to live in a rain forest or a desert. Thanks to a modern renaissance of shamanic spirituality, practitioners from all walks of life now use powerful indigenous techniques for healing, insight, and spiritual growth.
With Awakening to the Spirit World, teachers Sandra Ingerman and Hank Wesselman bring together a circle of renowned Western shamanic elders—Tom Cowan, Carol Proudfoot-Edgar, José Stevens, and Alberto Villoldo—to present a comprehensive manual for making these practices accessible and available in our daily lives, including:
* How the original practice of shamanism shaped the world’s spiritual traditions and why it is still relevant today
* The art of the shamanic journey—a time-tested meditative method for experiencing important spiritual lessons and truths
* Guidance for avoiding common pitfalls of shamanic practice
* Instruction for working with your dreams, connecting to your spirit guides, healing yourself and your environment
* Drumming tracks to facilitate your shamanic journeys