Baby 411 7th Edition
Clear Answers & Smart Advice For Your Baby's First Year
Dr. Ari Brown
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
"(Baby 411 is) my go-to reference so I don't bother Charlotte's pediatrician!"
— Chelsea Clinton (US Weekly, Sept. 2015)
You are having a baby! Congratulations! Now, the reality hits you—what the heck am I doing? What if you could bottle the wisdom of all those parents who’ve come before you . . . and mix it with the solid medical advice from an nationally-renowned pediatrician? Baby 411 is the answer! Think of it as the ultimate FAQ for new parents. Inside you’ll learn:
• How to pick a pediatrician with savvy questions to ask and insider tips.
• Sleep. The best way to get your baby to sleep through the night.
• First aid—when to worry, when not . . . and what to do when baby gets sick. No-nonsense, down-to-earth advice you can trust.
• Fussy baby 411. Is it colic? Acid reflux? Or something else? Discover the secrets to soothing a fussy baby.
• Detailed nutrition info with a step-by-step guide for successful breastfeeding, introducing solid food and the ‘‘new and improved’’ formulas. Plus: simple steps to avoid food allergies!
• Is my baby normal? Learn how your baby will grow and develop!
New in this revised 7th edition:
• Simple ways make your baby smarter: talk time, the lateset research and tips!
• The baby-led weaning fad―why it is dangerous ... and how to best introduce solid foods safely!
• Home hazards: how to baby proof your house with easy to follow tips and advice!
• Teething necklaces and other internet crazes to avoid!
All that and more in the new, updated and revised BABY 411!