The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Jenny McCarthy’s hilarious, no-holds-barred personality has made her an instantly recognizable TV personality and a bestselling author. In Baby Laughs she examines the full range of challenges that new mothers face, including:
* The humiliations of postnatal “numbing spray,” Tucks medicated pads, and adult diapers; jelly belly, balding, and gum disease; and becoming a “five-foot puke rag” for the baby
* Heart-stopping terrors, such as baby manicures, breathing checks, and burp failures
* Inadequacies, such as lullaby illiteracy and the need for a “heavy rotation” of toys, videos, and mobiles
* Daddy antics, such as infant wrestling, home-movie mania, sleeping like a log, and expecting sex
* Dueling grandmas, germ-ridden guests, Olympic-class competitive mommies, anorexic pets— and much more. Mothers and fathers will find much-needed relief and insight in this sometimes touching, sometimes gritty, but always perceptive and outrageously funny account of what it truly means to have your very own small bundle of joy.
This woman is just NOT very smart. As evidenced from small things in her book like not knowing you can't sit in a hot tub when you're pregnant (EVERY book/pediatrician will tell you this) to blaming the fact that her son has autism on vaccinations. Never mind the fact that the doctor who's research she swears by has been barred from medical practice for tampering with his research evidence when he came up with these "theories". Sometimes things happen for no real reason that we can explain.
Regardless, there are a plethora of books out there that will provide one with REAL information for expecting mothers. However, if you're looking for a mindless read from an even more mindless author, this book is for you.
I love this book !! Thank you for your open mind and view of everything! Both of your books made me to realize that are other women out there that feel just like me : happy, sad, fat, proud and many more feeling . This is exactly what I need it during my pregnancy and after !!! Thank you :)