Becoming the New Boss
The New Leader's Guide to Sustained Success
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Congratulations! Your recent promotion to a position of leadership may very well represent the most exciting moment in your professional career. As an executive, you will have the opportunity to impact your organization and its employees on many levels, and to serve as a primary catalyst for its future growth and success.
While leading others can be very exciting and fulfilling, you will likely also find it to be challenging, perhaps very much so. In "Becoming the New Boss" Naphtali Hoff covers the most important leadership issues with which new leaders grapple. These include:
• The essence of leadership, and how it differs from management
• The importance of developing a leadership character
• How to make a great impression and start off on the right foot
• Ways to develop deep, balanced workplace relationships
• When and how to approach change
• Strategies to avoid burnout
• And much more