BLOOM The Essential Journey
A New Guide to Balance, Growth & Well Being
Olubode Shawn Brown
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
BLOOM The Essential Journey is a guidebook for BLOOMERS —a movement of people who are seeking to live more authentic lives as we deliver our gifts to the planet. At stake, are our health, well-being and gifts that are urgently needed now.
Perhaps you are a BLOOMER too. Ask yourself the following questions:
◦ Do you want to take the next step, but with no clear path ahead you find yourself facing off with self-doubt—the thought that you will not be understood, heard or considered relevant?
◦ Are you fearful of the changes that taking, or not taking, the next steps will bring—feelings of being stuck or no longer in control?
◦ Do you want to work at what you love and be seen and rewarded or that, yet fear that folks will not get it, or get you for that matter?
◦ Do you want to have a strong team, yet are wary of the feelings of isolation and abandonment that often result from personal conflicts and sudden departures?
◦ Do you want to create a lifestyle in which you have it all, yet wonder how you will be able to manage it all?
If you can relate to any of the above, this book is for you!
By introducing five essential life-nutrients, five life-areas and a card deck of 25 new personality archetypes amongst others, BLOOM offers fresh, life-balancing paradigms rooted in the 5 elements of nature for the rapacious times in which we live. This book is presented as stories and insights from the author’s journey. As well as, his journey as a life-coach with his clients who are personified here as Madra. Along the way are 21 Guideposts. At each, there are meaningful, insight inducing exercises to engage with as you deliver your gift.
Olubode Shawn Brown has worked as a lawyer, artist-advisor and life-coach in New York City and Los Angeles, supporting the careers and projects of actors, musicians and executives in the Entertainment and Nonprofit fields for over 25 years. Currently he is the facilitator of BLOOM—a global community of BLOOMERS.