Bloomberg Visual Guide to Candlestick Charting, Enhanced Edition
Michael C. Thomsett
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Learn how to read candlestick charts and interpret candlestick patterns with this easy-to-use enhanced eBook visual guide, complete with test yourself quizzes and video tutorials
Candlestick charts are an effective way of visualizing price movements and, due to the increased interest in the complex derivatives market, they are being used more and more widely.
An interactive and highly visual guide to the most used charts, Bloomberg Visual Guide to Candlestick Charting Enhanced Edition is arranged in an easy-to-use manner, providing a quick reference for savvy investors and traders looking to brush up and those new to the field learning the intricacies of these vital tools for the first time.
As an enhanced eBook, Bloomberg Visual Guide to Candlestick Charting features a slew of exciting additional features designed to provide a more immersive learning experience. These include interactive "Test Yourself" sections to help you measure your comprehension of the material, as well as video lessons with author Michael C. Thomsett incorporating animated charts to bring candlestick charting techniques to life.
- Contains alphabetical explanations of over 200 candlestick charts and related terms
- Includes daily charts of 50 companies, and six-month charts for comparative explanations of candlesticks with Western-style technical indicators
- Written by Michael C. Thomsett, author of over sixty books and hundreds of articles, including the bestselling Getting Started in Bonds, also published by Wiley
- Features enhanced eBook features to test yourself on key concepts, visualize into a chart, and learn hands-on through video tutorials
A practical and concise resource for anyone new to this way of representing derivatives, Bloomberg Visual Guide to Candlestick Charting Enhanced Edition presents sometimes confusing concepts in a format that is easy to understand and digest, with enhanced ebook features that make learning a cinch.
- Category: Business & Personal Finance
- Published: Jan 27, 2012
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- Seller: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Print Length: 395 Pages
- Language: English