Book Marketing For Beginners
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Do any of the following describe you:
You know you need to market your book, but you have no idea where to start?
You've been marketing your book for a while, but you just aren't seeing the results you long for?
You get confused by all of the marketing options out there, and want to know what really works?
Heather Hart gets dozens of e-mails each month from authors who just want to know how to start marketing their book. Some have been let down by a publishing company or are just setting out and don't know where begin. Others have been marketing for a while, but they just aren't seeing results.
Get the help that you need!
You don’t have to spend hours searching the internet and reading blog tutorials to learn how to start marketing your book. Heather will show you where to start and how to build a plan that works for you.
Learn The Basics Of Book Marketing - And More!
In This eBook You'll...
- Discover the starting point to any successful book marketing journey.
- Find out which book marketing activities are best for you.
- Gain confidence in your marketing abilities.
- Learn how to build a marketing plan that works for you.
- Unearth the secret to ongoing book marketing success.
- And you'll see how you can have fun doing it!
What are you waiting for? Pick up your copy today!
- Category: Marketing & Sales
- Published: Sep 17, 2013
- Publisher: Heather Hart
- Seller: Smashwords, Inc.
- Print Length: 69 Pages
- Language: English