Breakfast for Dinner
Recipes for Frittata Florentine, Huevos Rancheros, Sunny-Side Up Burgers, and More!
Lindsay Landis & Taylor Hackbarth
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
It's time for breakfast to take center stage at the dinner table! Inside Breakfast for Dinner you'll find more than 100 classic "brinner" recipes made with a twist.
This special iBooks Author version of Breakfast for Dinner invites you to:
- Cook with easy-to-read recipes, displayed step-by-step.
- View headnotes, tips, and tricks in pop-up windows.
- Enjoy bonus materials exclusive to this version, including new recipes, printable labels, menu concepts, and more.
- Find recipes by your favorite breakfast ingredient.
- Shop quickly with aggregated shopping lists across multiple recipes, which you can email to yourself.
- Convert weights and volumes easily with the interactive measurements conversion tool.
- Connect to the Author's Twitter feed and Tweet back from your kitchen.
- Share with friends and family through Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Cookbook author Lindsay Landis and her husband, Taylor Hackbarth, share recipes for hearty Main Dishes, Sides & Starters, and Drinks & Desserts! Inside you'll find:
- Steak & Eggs Benedict
- Italian-Style Stuffed French Toast
- Huevos Rancheros Tacos
- Breakfast Sausage Ravioli
- Cornmeal Pancakes with Beer-Braised Short Ribs
- Frozen Sunrise Margaritas
- Chocolate Brownie Waffles with Blackberry Sauce
- Maple Bacon Cupcakes
- And much, much more!
With its unique recipes, beautiful photography, and intuitive navigation, this cookbook is a breakfast lover's dream come true!
What's New in Version 7.0.1
The 7.0.1 version includes minor text corrections, a revised twitter feed, and an update to the conversion charts.
NOT AN EARLY BIRD
I can condsider this a must. I usually don't have time to make breakfast. Check it out! :)