Canon PowerShot G11 Digital Field Guide
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Get the very most out of your Canon PowerShot G11 camera.
Now that you've got a new Canon PowerShot G11 10.0 megapixel digital camera, take this handy book along to help you tap all the tricks and features that your cool new camera has to offer. Canon PowerShot G11 Digital Field Guide, sized perfectly to fit in your camera bag, includes pages of step-by-step techniques, beautiful full-color examples, and professional tips sure to help you capture exactly the images you want. Understand all the technology your new camera has to offer—such as new face recognition software, a 5x optical zoom, faster electronics, and much more—with this step-by-step guide. It's so handy, you can check for tips while you're shooting!
- Provides no-fail techniques for getting the most out of your Canon PowerShot G11 digital camera
- Walks you through the PowerShot G11's new features and functions, including face recognition software, 5x optical zoom, RAW image format capture, a wider aperture than standard PowerShot models, faster electronics, and remote capture
- Elevates your photography skills to a new level with photography secrets from professional photographer and author Charlotte Lowrie
- Teaches you photography essentials and offers beautiful, full-color examples to inspire you on your next shoot
Move from standard shots to power shots with Canon PowerShot G11 Digital Field Guide.
- Category: Photography
- Published:Feb 05, 2010
- Publisher: Wiley
- Seller: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Print Length: 256 Pages
- Language: English