Living in Christ - Our Response to God's Love, Enhanced Interactive Edition
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Students face countless choices and challenges in their daily lives. This course, Christian Morality: Our Response to God's Love, addresses how a relationship with Christ and the Church can lead to choices that are in accord with God's plan. The students learn what it means to live as a disciple of Christ and how the Church strengthens this discipleship.
Additional interactive features! Each section now includes embedded teacher videos. These videos provide a basic overview of the content and also a personal story that connects to the key understandings from the section.
• Bold vocabulary words that, when tapped, show the glossary definition
• Hyperlinks to primary sources cited or referenced in the text, including
-Catechism of the Catholic Church
-Vatican Council II, papal, and bishops’ documents
-Lives of the saints
• Image galleries: Each image has a caption that explains the image’s origin and/or its connection to the main text.
• Keynote presentations: Apple’s version of PowerPoint; functions largely the same way. Keynote presentations explain or further investigate a term or concept from the main text.
• Interactive charts, timelines, and maps that can be zoomed in or tapped to show more information.
• Videos: Videos explain a key concept in the main text or provide an example of how to live the message contained in the main text. Videos are linked from YouTube and require an internet connection to view.
• Interactive quizzes: At the end of each part there is an 8-question multiple choice quiz that is self-scoring, offering the student immediate feedback.
What's New in Version 1.3
* Saint Mother Teresa
I cannot download it
I have paid for it. But I cannot download it to my macbook. I waited for it to be download when it is done. It disappeared!!! Really waste of time
Second-rate theology and philosophy
This book is an non-consilient aberration of Catholic social teaching. An inedible word soup. Trash. Literally drives students to literary-induced apostasy.
- Level: Grades 9-12
- Category: Christianity
- Published: Sep 09, 2016
- Publisher: Saint Mary's Press
- Seller: Saint Marys Press of Minnesota
- Print Length: 279 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Living in Christ
- Version: 1.3