Christmas in Camelot (Enhanced Edition)
Special Video Edition with Songs from the Musical!
Mary Pope Osborne & Sal Murdocca
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Experience the Magic Tree House in a whole new way! Jack and Annie’s bestselling adventure in Camelot now has exclusive videos and songs from Magic Tree House: The Musical!
Jack and Annie are on their most exciting mission yet! It begins with a simple invitation to spend Christmas Eve in Camelot, a magical place that exists only in myth and fantasy. What Jack and Annie don’t know is that the invitation will send them on a quest to save Camelot itself. Can they succeed, even though Camelot’s greatest knights have failed?
As the very first Merlin Mission published in 2001, Christmas in Camelot ushered in a new era for the Magic Tree House series, introducing longer stories packed to the margins with magic, history, and adventure.
This enhanced ebook edition of Christmas in Camelot includes exclusive audio and video features for a totally unique reading experience. Along with the complete text of the book, this ebook offers:
• Five video interviews with Mary Pope Osborne and Will Osborne about the inspiration for the book and the musical placed throughout the text **only available in this enhanced ebook!
• Three bonus videos with Mary Pope Osborne and the creators of Magic Tree House: The Musical, Will Osborne and Randy Courts **only available in this enhanced ebook!
• A compilation of original songs from Magic Tree House: The Musical **only available in this enhanced ebook!
• Mary Pope Osborne’s video message to readers **only available in this enhanced ebook!
• A sneak peek at Magic Tree House #30: Haunted Castle on Hallows Eve
From Publishers Weekly
© Publishers Weekly
Really? Come ON!!! This is a extremely short book priced $10! You're kidding, right?
This book is a rip of because it cost 10 dollars I mean how does that!
- Category: Culture, Places & People
- Published: Dec 01, 2010
- Publisher: Random House Children's Books
- Seller: Penguin Random House LLC
- Print Length: 128 Pages
- Language: English