Clients: Friends You Never Had
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
A fruitful and balanced cooperation with clients is the dream of every designer. However, to bring this dream to reality, designers constantly need to prepare for the various challenges that different clients tend to bring along. But what can you do to generally improve the collaboration with your clients and — on a long-term basis — foster stable relationships in which both parties are actually pulling in the same direction?
This eBook covers both the designer's as well as the entrepreneur's point of view and is sure to provide you with valuable advice that you can easily incorporate into your own workflow when working with your clients. From structuring meetings to managing dissent and staying connected even after the project has ended, the authors of this eBook cover a variety of aspects to consider before, during and after a project. As you will see, it's the small things that make a big difference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Getting Engaged written by Andy Rutledge
- How To Build Long-Term Client Relationships written by Jeremy Girard
- Keys To Better Communication With Clients written by Jeremy Girard
- Guidelines For Successful Communication With Clients written by Sam Barnes
- Effective User Research And Transforming The Minds Of Clients written by Leonard Souza
- Why Account Managers Shouldn't Prevent Designers From Speaking To Clients written by Paul Boag
- How Do You Deal With Overstressed, Irrational Clients? An Entrepreneur's View written by Brian Scordato
- How To Sell The Value Of Mobile To Clients written by Mark Reeves
- Encouraging Better Client Participation In Responsive Design Projects written by Andrew Clarke
- Category: Internet
- Published: Apr 24, 2014
- Publisher: Smashing Magazine GmbH
- Seller: Smashing Magazine GmbH
- Print Length: 85 Pages
- Language: English