CodeNotes for C#
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
CodeNotes provides the most succinct, accurate, and speedy way for a developer to ramp up on a new technology or language. Unlike other programming books, CodeNotes drills down to the core aspects of a technology, focusing on the key elements needed in order to understand it quickly and implement it immediately. It is a unique resource for developers, filling the gap between comprehensive manuals and pocket references.
CodeNotes for C# illustrates Microsoft’s new language for the .NET platform, emphasizing syntax features and object-oriented concepts. Major capabilities of the .NET platform, including the Common Language Runtime (CLR), Base Class Libraries (BCL), and Assemblies, are also covered, as are popular .NET services such as ADO.NET, web services, and ASP.NET. This book is aimed at the experienced developer (Java, VB, C++, etc.) who wants to learn the C# language and evaluate its new features.
This edition of CodeNotes includes:
• A global overview of this technology and explanation of what problems it can be used to solve
• Real-world examples
• “How and Why” sections that provide hints, tricks, workarounds, and tips on what should be taken advantage of or avoided
• Instructions and classroom-style tutorials throughout from expert trainers and software developers
From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Category: Software
- Published: Dec 10, 2002
- Publisher: Random House Publishing Group
- Seller: Random House, LLC
- Print Length: 272 Pages
- Language: English