Coming Home to Who You Are
Discovering Your Natural Capacity for Love, Integrity, and Compassion
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
“Easy to digest and will undoubtedly assist readers in achieving positive change.”—Library Journal
Therapist David Richo draws on four decades of counseling individuals and couples to create a manual on how to nurture the best in ourselves and in our relationships. His core message: we already possess all the wisdom and compassion we need to have healthy relationships and a happy life—we just need to know how to bring forth our natural strengths and abilities, including kindness, understanding, and strength.
* How to care for ourselves as the basis of caring for others
* Finding freedom from fear
* Maintaining healthy boundaries in relationships
* Developing greater honesty with ourselves and others
* Letting go of regret
The book also includes practical exercises—including journaling, contemplation, and guided meditations—to foster inward growth and lasting positive change.
This book is a completely revised and updated edition of Everyday Commitments.
- Category: Self-Improvement
- Published: Dec 27, 2011
- Publisher: Shambhala Publications
- Seller: Shambhala Publications, Inc.
- Print Length: 176 Pages
- Language: English