Conversations with Little Dude: A Six-Year-Old's View of Foster Care, Adoption, and the Art of Wearing a Cape
Deanna Roy & Little Dude
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
LD: Spittage is gross. S-P-I-T. See, it has spit in the name!
Me: Actually, it's SPIN-ach. Not spit-age.
LD: Well, it ought to have spit in the name.
LD: Because I would spit it out!
Welcome to the Dude's Eye View.
Little Dude arrived in his sixth (and final!) foster home at age 4.
He brought with him a wicked sense of humor and a take on the world his foster parents had never heard before.
From his unique perspective, you'll learn:
- the logic of lint traps
- the necessity of bribing reindeer
- why Girl Scout cookies are suitable for breakfast, and most of all
- the importance of wearing a cape
Along the way, you'll see a lost little boy (and his mom!) navigate the emotional and complicated world of adoption from foster care.
- Category: Humor
- Expected Release: Nov 22, 2018
- Publisher: Casey Shay Press
- Seller: Draft2Digital, LLC
- Print Length: 36 Pages
- Language: English