Cracking the AP Statistics Exam, 2014 Edition
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP Statistics Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher. This eBook edition has been optimized for digital viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Expert subject reviews for all test topics
• Practice drills at the end of each chapter
• Strategies & techniques for every section of the exam
• Comprehensive tutorial on how to use your calculator on the exam
- Category: Study Aids
- Published:Sep 03, 2013
- Publisher: Random House Children's Books
- Seller: Random House, LLC
- Print Length: 448 Pages
- Language: English