Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam, 2014 Edition
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP U.S. Government and Politics Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher. This eBook edition has been optimized for digital use with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Comprehensive coverage of elections, political parties, institutions of government, constitutional underpinnings, interest groups, public policy, civil rights, and more
• Glossary of key U.S. Government and Politics terms
• Detailed answer explanations for the practice tests and all drills
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for every section of the exam
• Useful strategies for cracking the free-response section
- Category: Study Aids
- Published:Sep 03, 2013
- Publisher: Random House Children's Books
- Seller: Random House, LLC
- Print Length: 320 Pages
- Language: English