Creating Meaningful Websites
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
What is it that makes a website stand out from the crowd? What makes it memorable and meaningful? This eBook wants to approach these questions. It's in no means a step-by-step guide to follow, but rather a collection of thoughts to give you some general impulses and perspectives on creating meaningful websites.
Starting with a comprehensive website planning guide to the question, "Which role does emotion play within the emotionless Web system?", our Smashing authors explored a variety of different aspects that all contribute to aesthetically beautiful and thoroughly thought-out user experience.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- A Comprehensive Website Planning Guide
- A Fun Approach To Creating More Successful Websites
- Defending The Generalists In The Web Design Industry
- Breaking Down Silos, Part 1: The Consequences Of Working In Isolation
- MUD: Minimum Usable Design
- A Craft Of Consequences: Reader, Writer And Emotional Design
- Easier Is Better Than Better
- Designing Engaging And Enjoyable Long-Form Reading Experiences
- Symptoms Of An Epidemic: Web Design Trends
- Category: Internet
- Published: Jun 21, 2013
- Publisher: Smashing Media GmbH
- Seller: Smashing Magazine GmbH
- Print Length: 106 Pages
- Language: English