Credit & Collections in the Freight Industry Handbook
Includes FMCSA Regulations Part 373 and 377
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Without a solid credit and collection foundation on which to base important decisions, problems tend to multiply in any freight transportation company. In this valuable guide the author will help you to:
- Minimize risk when granting credit
- Learn how to overcome excuses when collecting your invoices
- Have a better understanding of the freight industry
- Access templates for letters and forms in English and in Spanish
- Bottom line—Increase your recovery rate!
This book can be tremendously useful as a practical tool to build and maintain a profitable client portfolio.
This book is available in Spanish as well.
For more information go to his Web site, www.freightcollections.com, in the section entitled, “Books” or write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Category: Industries & Professions
- Published: Aug 05, 2011
- Publisher: AFS International, LLC.
- Seller: BookBaby
- Print Length: 136 Pages
- Language: English