Dating the Divorced Man
Sort Through the Baggage to Decide if He's Right for You
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
"Hands down, the best book there is on dating separated and divorced men." -A reader
"This book is a MUST READ for anyone considering dating a man who is either separated, divorcing, divorced, or still married but shopping for a girlfriend." -Selena, dating a separated man
"Thanks so much for your book. It really, really helped.... it gives much needed perspective." -Karen, dating a divorcing man
Dating a single dad but unsure how to go about it?
Met a separated man and wondering if he's ready to date?
Tired of having your relationship ruled by his ex-wife?
You need this book!
In today's world, separated and divorced men comprise nearly 40% of available men. However, these men differ from the typical single bachelors you're used to dating--they can come with many unexpected challenges, such as children, difficult ex-wives, substantial financial obligations, and unresolved grief, guilt, or anger.
After 10 years of conducting research and coaching women dating separated and divorced men, psychologist and dating expert Dr. Christie Hartman has gathered every challenge these men can offer and put them into one easily-digested book. Christie will show you how to:
* Identify challenges that "come with the territory" vs. those that are deal-breakers
* Recognize when his ex isn't over him... or when he isn't over her
* Avoid becoming a rebounding man's "transitional woman"
* Evaluate whether marriage to a divorced man is the right choice for you
The 2nd edition of Dating the Divorced Man -- called "even more brilliant than the first" -- tackles more challenges, such as:
* What a Divorced Husband is, and why he will make you miserable
* How to know when a relationship with a divorced man is worth fighting for, and when it's time to say goodbye
* Why some divorced men struggle, while others thrive
Whether in a stable situation or a difficult one, Christie leaves no stone unturned when it comes to succeeding with separated and divorced men.