Dave Barry's Only Travel Guide You'll Ever Need
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
TAKE YOUR TRAVEL TIPS FROM DAVE BARRY,
A GUY WHO IS REALLY GONE!
Complete with maps, histories, quaint local facts (France's National Underwear Changing Day is March 12), song lyrics, helpful hints on how to get through Customs (all insects must be spayed), and tidbits from Dave Barry's own fond vacation nightmares, DAVE BARRY'S ONLY TRAVEL GUIDE YOU'LL EVER NEED is just that. You'll find everything you need to know in this incredibly comprehensive reference, including:
- Air Travel (Or: Why Birds Never Look Truly Relaxed)
- Traveling as a Family (Or: No, We Are NOT There Yet)
- Traveling in Europe ("Excuse me! Where is the Big Mona Lisa?")
- Camping: Nature's Way of Promoting the Motel Industry
From the Paperback edition.
From Publishers Weekly
© Publishers Weekly
- Category: Humor
- Published: Sep 17, 1991
- Publisher: Random House Publishing Group
- Seller: Penguin Random House LLC
- Print Length: 192 Pages
- Language: English