Defeating Dark Angels
Breaking Demonic Oppression in the Believer's Life
Charles H. Kraft
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
A Practical, Complete Guide to Defeating Demons
Demonic oppression is a very real spiritual phenomenon, yet it remains a terrifying and misunderstood subject for many Christians. What does the Bible say? Can demons exert power over Christians? Can a Christian be possessed? How do you know if a problem is psychological or spiritual?
In this revised edition of Defeating Dark Angels, Dr. Charles H. Kraft, a retired evangelical seminary professor and experienced deliverance minister, reveals everything you need to know. With clarity and biblical insight, he explains
· why and how dark forces come against God's people
· our authority as Christians over demons
· how to resist the influence of demons
· how to break their hold on the lives of others
· the need for continued healing and care after deliverance through counseling
Weaving practical application with firsthand accounts of demonic activity in the lives of real people, this is your complete guide to defeating dark angels and ministering God's freedom to others.
- Category: Christianity
- Published: Oct 04, 2016
- Publisher: Baker Publishing Group
- Seller: Baker Book House Company
- Print Length: 304 Pages
- Language: English