Book 3, Delta
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
“My name’s Victoria—No last name. Don’t ask.”
That was all that the woman would share with Titan Group’s Delta team when they rescued her from a human trafficking nightmare. The other victims shared stories about how she saved them, protected them, made sure they had food to eat.
Ryder, Delta’s sniper, couldn’t shake how her silent strength affected him. He was the one who pulled her from the pits of hell and took the gun from her hand. The one that brought her back to safety, though maybe he’d stolen her revenge.
The closer he brought her to home, the weaker she became until she said she couldn’t return. Victoria with no last name was now Victoria without a home, and Ryder wouldn’t rest until he knew why.
Cristin Harber does not disappoint in Delta Redemption. I love that this is a continuation of the previous book but with the focus on our Aussie pal Ryder and Victoria who was rescued in Russia. You can almost hear Ryder's Australian accent in the written words as they come to life. This book is filled with emotion and intrigue. I highly recommend the Delta and Titan novels.
5+ overwhelming beautiful swoon-y stars - adore Ryder and his Victoria
5+ overwhelming beautiful swoon-y stars for this Aussie and midwest-girl Delta story!
I should have known better... prepared myself more... but no!! Even though in the back of my head I knew this was a Delta story so something's gonna happen and happen in a big way, I let myself get lulled into a place of comfort and peace despite the struggles/heartache with the first part of the story - until that moment when suddenly the floor dropped out and my happy-place was shattered and off we go on an intense roller coaster ride! I completely loved. Every. Breathstealing. Moment.
1. How this story fits into the Titan timeline and how we got a taste of both some fun and easy downtime (real life) and then the adventure of work (ops).
2. How Ryder in his uncertainty still gave Victoria exactly what she needed.
3. How Victoria found her strength and stability in herself.
4. TITAN!! Everyone from Colby and Mia, to the Delta team, to Jared and Sugar, from Parker to Cash - they all were there in some way and it was awesome - whether just by their presence or by their actions or their nuggets of "pull your head out of your ___" wisdom.
5. SURPRISES!!! Loads of them! So many good ones sprinkled with shocking ones.
6. How Victoria and Ryder just WORKED -- they are perfection for each other.
7. How swoon-y sweet Ryder was, and still was all manly tough.
8. How strong and determined Victoria was, but still retaining her feminine vulnerability.
9. How redemption was discovered.
10. All the twists and turns and mystery and suspense and how history formed these two into what they became.
11. Surprises!! Did I mention that? Cause, there's alot there to love!
12. Being with Ryder and Victoria as they found and pursued their hea together.
1. That's it's *OVER* already! goodness!! As much as I want to see what happens, I hate seeing how close to the end I'm getting and maybe found some ways to slow it down a bit! haha! This is *so* going on my to-be-re-read soon list!
I love cracking open a new Titan/Delta book and getting to connect and fall in love with a new couple and live out their happily-ever-after with them, as well as reconnect with everyone else. Each book is a favorite while I'm there, but I think there's something a bit more special about this book than most of the others. It tugs on my heart-strings. It made me happy-sigh, over and over again. It gave me the omg-how-am-I-gonna-survive-this shakes. It overwhelmed me with beauty and contentment and joyous secret smiles. This is Delta. This is Titan.
This is an amazing book to read and series!!!!