Deluge: Stories of Survival & Tragedy in the Great Flood
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
In Deluge: Stories of Survival & Tragedy in the Great Flood presents 17 authors who give their own visions of the spectacular event that has been a legendary part of major religions and literature since the earliest civilizations. This speculative fiction anthology is a part of the popular Biblical Legends Anthology Series and features stories in the mythpunk genre.
You'll become familiar with the great flood in ways you've never read before. These are not stories of Noah and his family riding the wave on an ark. Rather, you'll encounter weird creatures from the depths of artist's imaginations, mixing and matching of myths, and brand new characters showing their mettle as they battle the rising waters, the pouring rain, hunger, death, and terror from every angle. You'll find weird creatures you didn't know existed and ordinary people trying to survive. Some do, some don't. But you'll never think of the Great Flood the same again.
Stories included in Deluge: Stories of Survival & Tragedy in the Great Flood include:
* As Big as All the World by John Vicary
* Guidance in the Clouds by JD DeHart
* Dreams of the Moon by Lorina Stephens
* Planet Terrus by Tom Mollica
* Ten Lonely Rain Gods by David Macpherson
* An Ironclad Fate of Her Own Design by Sarah Vernetti
* Problem Points by E.S. Wynn
* Waves as a Bond With God by Carl Conrad
* 'S' Day by Kayleigh Edwards
* Aqualung by Anne Carly Abad
* Fields of the Nephilim by Alex S. Johnson
* Dreamers of the Deluge by Allen Ashley
* The Immersion of the Incorporeum by AmyBeth Inverness
* Remnants of the Flood by Gustavo Bondoni
* Surveying Saviors by H.L. Pauff
* The Sharptooth by Terry Alexander
* Angelblood by Frank Sawielijew
Come on in. It's going to be a wild ride.