Developing a Series
A Guidebook for Planning, Branding, and Marketing and Effective Sermon Series
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Jonathan Malm has put together a fantastic resource to help you plan sermon series' for your church. This e-book has practical tips and tricks to make your sermon series' effective and impacting to your congregation.
Chapter topics include:
- Why your church should do sermon series'.
- How to break down a complex and obscure concept into an easily brand able series idea.
- The importance of developing a unified visual theme for your sermon series.
- Planning individual messages, illustrations, and sermon titles.
- How to brand your sermon series so it's memorable.
- Getting the word out about your sermon series.
- A discussion on planning ahead and how far ahead is far enough.
- Using pop-culture brands to assist in branding your series.
It also includes tips and tricks from creative directors and graphic designers from churches around the country.
Buy it now!
Developing A Series is a book that I've been searching for! As a student ministries pastor and a creative I loved this book. It was so simple to read yet so brilliantly orchestrated.
Developing series is something that every church wishes they could do and with this book as a guide they can execute a series no matter the size of their church.
Personally, I've been developing series for my ministry BUT I've never had a resource that takes me through the steps. Nor have I had a source that gives me so many ideas about adding to my future series.
Thank you Jonathan!