Digital Approaches to Writing
Keri-Lee Beasley & David Caleb
This book is available for download with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. Apple Books on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Our aim with this book is to provide some real-world examples for teachers who are looking to build on their already effective writing strategies and incorporate proven digital approaches.
So Why Digital Writing?
1. Expands the notion of what constitutes as writing to include multi-modal forms with more visual, auditory and interactive content.
2. Provides students with essential written experiences that can be networked, shared and co-constructed.
3. Offers students an authentic audience and a range of publishing options.
4. Sustains a high level of student engagement and efficiency.
Digital forms of writing are increasingly becoming the norm. We want to equip our students with skills which enable them to participate fully in a networked, collaborative, multi-modal, media-rich world. This book is packed with video tutorials, examples of student work, and links to templates to help teachers get started today.
- Category: Education
- Published: Sep 24, 2014
- Publisher: Keri-Lee Beasley & David Caleb
- Seller: Keri-Lee Beasley
- Print Length: 35 Pages
- Language: English
- Version: 1.0