Discordant Thots of a Disabled Mind, vol.iii
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
this is even more of my mind.. still on disability.
i always keep a notepad handy, as external brain dump.
if i don't write it down it'll roll around, endlessly. or i forget it, immediately.
this collection is comprised of thots which i did(n't) share elsewhere, and perhaps should(n't) have.
there is no context. there is [little to] no clarification. there only is what there is.
often, it is all in how you choose to interpret what's written.
volume iii originated within 2016–2017.
ps. wrote in American English, all intent lost in translation.
– it is easier being feared than loved.. fewer people bother you.
– clicking like/share upon another's post does not activism make.
– never, ever barter with your soul. only refinance for a better exchange rate.
– streaming media– it almost makes bearable being home alone (and friendless) every night.
– authorship is an exercise in trusting your creative instincts, and not accepting when told you haven't any.
– i'll always take the other way, the long way, the hard way, the wrong way, over the “do it my way!”
– turns out, you mighta missed your true calling.. too bad, that usually means it's already too late.
– only the pompous, the pious, or a*****es, feel the need to shame the ignorant.
– life is a learning curve.. around the bend of which awaits your death.
– money– the root of most suffering, which does trickle down.
discordant thots, vol.i
discordant thots, vol.ii
a PonderHouse publication.