Dr. Bad Boy
#2, Frisky Beavers
Ainsley Booth & Sadie Haller
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
The first time I met Violet Roberts, she gave me her submission for the night. The second time I met her, it was across a boardroom and man, was she pissed.
Now she insists we have a “conflict of interest”. She wants us to “move forward like grown-ups.”
But I can’t forget our single, scorching night together—when what I wanted and how I wanted it wasn’t a problem, because it nailed all her kinky buttons, too.
Max Donovan is a dirty, dirty man. Deliciously so. But the former child TV star turned renowned paediatrician and best friend to the prime minister is also my client.
One of us needs to be responsible, and it’s not going to be him.
So why can’t I forget how utterly incredible it was to be at his mercy? And what am I going to do when he takes his pursuit to the next level?
* A serious case of a one-night stand gone wrong (but not until after it went very, very right).
* Healthy boundaries and a double-dose of will power.
* Should that plan fail, the second course of treatment would be an air-tight contract and a solid cover story.
* Real doctors and lawyers will likely be appalled at the professional infractions inside this (thankfully fictional) erotic romance. We recommend they start with Prime Minister, the first book in the Frisky Beavers series. By the time they finish Gavin and Ellie’s book, they’ll be so enamoured with Max that they’ll forgive his transgressions in the pursuit of his filthy happily ever after ending.
Max's story surpasses my expectations...and they were high!
I LOVED this book. Every filthy word. I've been eagerly awaiting Max's book since I read Prime Minister (Frisky Beavers #1), and Ainsley Booth and Sadie Haller's story surpassed my expectations. Max is delicious...confident bordering on arrogant, demanding, domineering, in charge. I loved how he changed all his rules after he met Violet. He softened, became romantic, and pursued a relationship immediately, continuing to woo her until she relented. I was routing for Violet, too, as she discovered her sexuality again after her divorce. These two had a lot to wade through: his big mistake during their first night together, her ethical dilemma when she unknowingly became his attorney, her inexperience as a submissive to his experience as a Dom, his close, personal relationship with the Prime Minister. I found myself cheering them on through every obstacle as they made their way to their HEA. the bonus story at the end sets up the next book in the series perfectly. Now, I will wait with the same level of anticipation for Lachlan's story, which I am sure will be as amazing as the rest of this series has been!
Dr. Max has arrived!! We met Max in Prime Minister and he was intriguing. We got bits and pieces of him. I couldn't wait to find out more! Ms. Booth and Ms. Haller did.not.disappoint.
Violet and Max meet, separate, and are thrown together once more a few months later. From there we get to watch as Max, who is obviously emotionally stunted, grow. Violet helps him along the way, and we get to watch them experience love.
I loved Dr. Bad Boy. Max and Violet had a beautiful story, so perfect for them. I can't wait to see what these two authors bring us next in the Frisky Beavers world!
I LOVE this series!!!
I am loving this series so far!! I literally couldn't put my iPad down during either book!! I have also already preordered the next two books!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Category: Erotic Romance
- Published: Oct 18, 2016
- Publisher: Booth Haller Books
- Seller: Draft2Digital, LLC
- Print Length: 363 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: #2, Frisky Beavers