Dr. Bad Boy
#2, Frisky Beavers
Ainsley Booth & Sadie Haller
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
The first time I met Violet Roberts, she gave me her submission for the night. The second time I met her, it was across a boardroom and man, was she pissed.
Now she insists we have a “conflict of interest”. She wants us to “move forward like grown-ups.”
But I can’t forget our single, scorching night together—when what I wanted and how I wanted it wasn’t a problem, because it nailed all her kinky buttons, too.
Max Donovan is a dirty, dirty man. Deliciously so. But the former child TV star turned renowned paediatrician and best friend to the prime minister is also my client.
One of us needs to be responsible, and it’s not going to be him.
So why can’t I forget how utterly incredible it was to be at his mercy? And what am I going to do when he takes his pursuit to the next level?
* A serious case of a one-night stand gone wrong (but not until after it went very, very right).
* Healthy boundaries and a double-dose of will power.
* Should that plan fail, the second course of treatment would be an air-tight contract and a solid cover story.
* Real doctors and lawyers will likely be appalled at the professional infractions inside this (thankfully fictional) erotic romance. We recommend they start with Prime Minister, the first book in the Frisky Beavers series. By the time they finish Gavin and Ellie’s book, they’ll be so enamoured with Max that they’ll forgive his transgressions in the pursuit of his filthy happily ever after ending.
Oh, Principal Donovan...
I really enjoy these two authors...such a good series and we're only two books in! Max and Violet's journey is one worth reading...Dr. Bad Boy for sure!
Funny, SEXY and sweet. Over to quick...more please.
Dr. Max has arrived!! We met Max in Prime Minister and he was intriguing. We got bits and pieces of him. I couldn't wait to find out more! Ms. Booth and Ms. Haller did.not.disappoint.
Violet and Max meet, separate, and are thrown together once more a few months later. From there we get to watch as Max, who is obviously emotionally stunted, grow. Violet helps him along the way, and we get to watch them experience love.
I loved Dr. Bad Boy. Max and Violet had a beautiful story, so perfect for them. I can't wait to see what these two authors bring us next in the Frisky Beavers world!
- Category: Erotic Romance
- Published: Oct 18, 2016
- Publisher: Booth Haller Books
- Seller: Draft2Digital, LLC
- Print Length: 363 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: #2, Frisky Beavers