Easy Mac OS X Lion, 2/e
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
This is the eBook version of the printed book.
SEE IT DONE. DO IT YOURSELF. It’s that Easy! Easy Mac OS X Lion teaches you the fundamentals of working with the Mac operating system as well as how to use many of the applications that come with your Mac. Fully illustrated steps with simple instructions guide you through each task, building the skills you need to master Mac OS X Lion with ease. No need to feel intimidated—we’ll hold your hand every step of the way.
• Locate, purchase, and download applications using the Mac App Store
• Use Spotlight to instantly locate any file
• Chat with your friends online using audio and video
• Buy music online
• Use iPhoto to take control of your photo collection
• Share calendars with coworkers, family, and friends
• Use LaunchPad to start and organize any applications on your Mac
• Make your email organize itself
• Burn custom music CDs and video DVDs
• Customize your desktop and icons
• Set up your own wireless network to share files, printers, and Internet access
- Category: Operating Systems
- Published: Sep 22, 2011
- Publisher: Pearson Education
- Seller: Pearson Education, Inc.
- Print Length: 312 Pages
- Language: English