Edexcel A Level Chemistry Student Book 1
Andrew Hunt and Others
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
Endorsed by Edexcel
Develop and assess your students' knowledge and mathematical skills throughout A Level with worked examples, practical assessment guidance and differentiated end of topic questions with this Edexcel Year 1 student book
- Identifies the level of your students' understanding with diagnostic questions and a summary of prior knowledge at the start of the Year 1 Student Book
- Provides support for all 16 required practicals with various activities and questions, along with a 'Practical' chapter covering procedural understanding and key ideas related to measurement
- Mathematical skills are integrated throughout with plenty of worked examples, including notes on methods to help explain the strategies for solving each type of problem
- Offers plenty of practice with Test Yourself Questions to help students assess their understanding and measure progress
- Encourages further reading and study with short passages of extension material
- Develops understanding with free online access to Test yourself Answers, an Extended Glossary, Learning Outcomes and Topic Summaries
Edexcel A level Chemistry Year 1 Student Book includes AS level.
- Level: Grades 11-17
- Category: Chemistry
- Published: Jul 17, 2015
- Publisher: Hodder Education
- Seller: Hachette Digital, Inc.
- Print Length: 320 Pages
- Language: English