The Encyclopedia of Home Recording
A Complete Resource For The Home Recording Studio
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Take your recordings to the next level with this comprehensive reference for the home studio.
Do you ever wish you had someone who could answer all your questions about home recording? The Encyclopedia of Home Recording puts those answers at your fingertips quickly and easily by explaining the tools, techniques, and terminology of the home studio in an easy-to-understand manner.
Features of this unique home studio reference include:
• Hundreds of alphabetically-organized entries
• A special section on the basics of sound
• Studio setup guide
• Microphone placement guide
• More than 150 diagrams
• Cross-reference notes to help you learn more
• Practical tips and advice for improving your recordings
Improve your skills, your understanding, and your recordings with The Encyclopedia of Home Recording.