End-Time Events and the Last Generation
George R. Knight
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Adventism has only one serious problem: TIME. Time that never stops. Time that moves on and on. All other challenges faced by the denomination flow out of continuing time.
In this probing book George Knight explores the following:
• Why does Jesus wait?
• Does the last generation have anything to do with the delay?
• What about the 1888 message of A. T. Jones and E. J. Waggoner?
• What was the significance of Questions on Doctrine?
• How have the 1950s shaped Adventism’s continuing journey?
Those questions, among others, form the heart of this important book.
- Category: Christianity
- Published: Apr 26, 2018
- Publisher: PPPA
- Seller: Pacific Press Publishing Association
- Print Length: 128 Pages
- Language: English