English and Reading Workout for the ACT, 2nd Edition
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
If you need to know it, it's in this book. This eBook version of the revised second edition of English and Reading Workout for the ACT has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations. It includes:
• Practice passages and questions based on real ACT exams
• 3 English practice tests and 4 Reading practice tests, all with detailed answer explanations
• Targeted advice from our ACT experts, including how to use our 5-Step Basic Approach to master tricky sentence structure and punctuation questions
• Guidance for seeing through camouflage and acing the Reading passages
English and Reading Workout for the ACT contains all the information you'll need to learn where your weaknesses lie—and how to overcome them.
- Category: Study Aids
- Published: Feb 05, 2013
- Publisher: Random House Children's Books
- Seller: Random House, LLC
- Print Length: 240 Pages
- Language: English