Do you wish you could build and design a model train that:
- Is free of derailments, motor burnouts, and scenery disasters
- Has a proper layout with real-life looking smoke, fire, trees, and more
- Impresses your friends, family, and fellow model train hobbyists
…And is safe, secure, and free from electrical short grinds that brings traffic to a halt.
If you said yes to any of these questions, then this guide is for you!
This guide will empower you with the ability to build and design a top-of-the-line model train, quickly and easily, regardless of what your talent or experience is with building model trains.
Not only will you be empowered with the knowledge, ability, and skill to build a model train, but you’ll also make everything seem so real with…
- A tumbling waterfall
- A fireside with smoke
- Crafty-looking trees
- Lazy rivers & streams
- Breathtaking mountains
- Curved tunnels
…and much more!
In fact, you’ll have the model train layout that everyone else wish they had…
You’ll not only build and design an awesome model train, you’ll have:
- The model train that draws & commands attention
- The model train that others envy
- The model train that pleases the eye
- The model train with cutting edge designs & scenery
- The model train that looks, feels, & operates so real
- The model train that makes you look like a total genius
You’ll also learn step-by-step how to avoid common problems to ensure that your model train works like a charm! Things like:
- Electric trains
- Selecting scale and track gauges
- Planning & preparing railroad layouts
- Solving and avoiding any & all problems that may arrive
Building your very own professional-looking model train has never been easier. This model train building guide will show you how:
- How to create stunning terrain in your scenery with these 3 simple techniques
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to understanding all about scales and gauges
- Secrets of train tracks that few people ever know about
- 3 proven steps to running mutiple trains on one track
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to build your own benchwork
- 3 things you should never do when it comes to wiring
- 6 time-tested and proven strategies for laying out train tracks
Here’s 6 more big reasons why you’ll need this guide:
- When to add onto your set with locomotives and rolling stock
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for building the best layouts for your scenery
- A pennies on the dollar approach to finding model train parts
- How often to do general maintenance on your model trains and tracks
- How to recongnize different train scales such as G, O, HO, N and more
- The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to create depth within your landscapes
This guide will show you step-by-step how to build, design, and maintain the perfect model train -- not tomorrow -- not next week, but right now.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Essential Guide? What a joke!
As incredible as it may seem, this book contains ZERO pictures, drawings or graphics of any kind! The author apparently thinks you can just conjure images in your head as he explains concepts like scale, radii, turnouts, bench work construction, track design and wiring! All of the topics are treated very superficially in this inexplicably brief work which contains only 80 pages on an iPad (there are about 20 pages of glossary and references). How anyone can advertise this as an "essential guide" is preposterous. I want a refund.