The Essential Guide to Warfare: Star Wars
Star Wars: Essential Guides
Jason Fry & Paul R. Urquhart
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO THE ULTIMATE INTERGALACTIC BATTLEFIELD
Like many a great epic, Star Wars is rooted in a rich history of armed conflict. Now, for the first time, the facts, figures, and fascinating backstories of major clashes and combatants in the vast Star Wars universe have been documented in one fully illustrated volume. Extensively researched and inventively written, Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Warfare combines action-filled narrative with encyclopedic knowledge that:
• explores notable military units and groups
• traces the development of significant armaments and technologies
• profiles key warship classes, ground units, and manufacturers
• provides capsule biographies of great military leaders
• presents eyewitness troopers’ accounts of combat
• plus—enough additional profiles, intel, history, and lore to span the cosmos!
Encompassing all of the Star Wars media, including the legendary films, the hit TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars, the bestselling books, comics, and videogames, and packed with original full-color artwork, Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Warfare is a conquering achievement.
Won't sync up with my Ipad
Will not Sync with Iphone 5
Im using Ibooks and have purchased many books on it. This book shows up on my Computer but will not transfer to Iphone 5
Beautiful book, awesome interactive pages
I am a huge fan of the Star Wars EU, and having recently got an iPad, this was a no brainer. It's a beautiful interactive textbook filled with war stories and accompanying artwork. The art is incredible. It's very detailed and it adds a lot to the equally engaging stories that book tells. If you love Star Wars, then this is a book that you should certainly get.
Now, some of the other reviews complain about it not opening and such. You must note that you can only read this on an iPad. I read this on an iPad 3, and it works very well.
Other Books in This Series
- Category: Science Fiction
- Published: Apr 03, 2012
- Publisher: Random House Publishing Group
- Seller: Penguin Random House LLC
- Print Length: 256 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Star Wars: Essential Guides