First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Second Edition
Tao Le & Elizabeth Halvorson
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
344 cases give you the edge you need to ace the USMLE Step 2 CK!
This powerful casebook is packed with 344 exam-type clinical cases that teach you how to work through questions on the exam. Completedly updated based on student feedback, it includes active-recall questions and answers that reinforce key concepts.
- 344 high-yield cases--94 NEW!--written by students who aced the exam
- Cases emphasize board-relevant diseases and concepts
- Open-ended active recall questions and answers teach you to work through cases and reinformce must-know facts and concepts
- Two-column format for easy self-quizzing
- 100+ images, diagrams, and tables complement the cases
- Organized the same ways as First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK and First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 CK to facilitate parallel study
- Category: Medical
- Published:Oct 15, 2009
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Seller: The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- Print Length: 543 Pages
- Language: English