First Words (British English audio)
English as a Second or Foreign Language for Young Learners - Children Learn English
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
First Words acts as a free introduction to the Copy Cats series of books for children learning English. The books in the initial strand of this series present individual words, grouped by theme. All titles feature native speaker audio on every page.
In this book, fabulous photographs and clear audio introduce children to some common words, such as car, table, apple, pen, cup and egg.
• 24 individual items of vocabulary
• enhanced with authentic audio
• dual mode – with or without written words
• compatible with leading Young Learner English syllabi
• support a communicative approach to language learning
This book is perfect for:
• acquiring vocabulary
• practising pronunciation
• learning spelling
• developing fluency
• building confidence
Ideal for all children, whether they are learning English as a foreign language, a second language, an additional language or just for fun. They can learn at their own pace, wherever and whenever they want – and enjoy themselves at the same time!
This title is also available with American English audio.
I love these books, great learning tool for my grandson. He loves it
- Level: Grades 1-6
- Category: General Nonfiction
- Published: Sep 12, 2013
- Publisher: Moon and balloon
- Seller: Karen Bryant-Mole
- Print Length: 56 Pages
- Language: English