Flags of Europe
Learning About the World Through Pictures
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Version 1.1 updated on March 2016
“Flags of Europe” is a simple and interactive book that allows kids to learn the names of European countries and their national flags.
How to use this book:
1. Open the book
2. Touch picture on every page (This allows children to easily recognize the flags and its country)
3. Discover the name of the country --> see the screenshot
4. Touch the name
5. Learn more about the country
The design of this book helps children to have fun, and allows them to recognize flags of Europe with the joy of learning.
What's New in Version 1.1
Updated with the Wikipedia links
- Level: Grades K-17
- Category: Atlases & Maps
- Published: Oct 26, 2013
- Publisher: Joono OpenStory
- Seller: Joono OpenStory
- Print Length: 47 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Learning About the World Through Pictures
- Version: 1.1