Fundamental Kotlin 2nd Edition
Everything You Need to Know About Kotlin
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
- Concise, drastically reduced code boilerplate
- Safe, impossible to get an NullPointerException
- Versatile, it is general-purpose programming language
- Interoperable, we can use existing JVM libs and frameworks.
A team at JetBrains (creators of IntelliJ Idea) developed Kotlin, an OSS language with an army of external contributors.
Kotlin’s benefits over Java are:
- It is Java-compatible language
- It compiles at least as fast as Java,
- It is safer than Java
- It is more concise than Java
- Reduces codebase significantly when compared to the same code written in Java
This is the second edition of the Fundamental Kotlin book. It upgrades Fundamental Kotlin book and brings us fresh examples of Kotlin programming language. Hope you will enjoy it!
- Category: Computers
- Published: Jul 25, 2018
- Publisher: Miloš Vasić
- Seller: Lulu Enterprises, Inc.
- Print Length: 66 Pages
- Language: English