Getting Started with Intel IoT and Intel Galileo
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
The Intel Galileo board is the first in a family of Arduino-certified development and prototyping boards based on Intel architecture. Intel provides Intel IoT Developer Kit which you can build and deploy application on top of Intel Galileo board. This book helps you getting started with Intel IoT and Intel Galileo. The following is a list of highlight topics:
* Preparing Development Environment
* Working with Arduino IDE Software
* Accessing Internal Linux OS
* Connecting to Internet Network
* Yocto Embedded Linux-based OS
* Intel Galileo I/O Programming from Yocto Linux. It covers topics about GPIO, UART, SPI and I2C
* Working with XBee IEEE 802.15.4
Code samples are be provided as illustration with written in Python, C and Node.js.
- Category: Computers
- Published: Nov 14, 2014
- Publisher: Lulu.com
- Seller: Lulu Enterprises, Inc.
- Print Length: 38 Pages
- Language: English