Getting Started with Windows 10 for Raspberry 2
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Windows 10 core will run on PCs, tablets, Windows Phones and even the Xbox at some point in the future. This book was written to help anyone who wants to get started with Windows 10 core for Raspberry Pi 2. It describes all the basic elements of Windows 10 core for Raspberry Pi 2 with step-by-step approach. Program samples with C# are be provided to illustrate how to develop program for Windows 10 core. The following is a list of highlight topic in this book:
* Introduction to Raspberry Pi and Windows 10
* Deploying Windows 10 on Raspberry Pi 2
* Running and Configuring Windows 10 for Raspberry Pi
* Hello World - LED Blinking
* Raspberry Pi GPIO Programming
* Working with I2C/TWI Protocol
* Working with SPI Protocol
** June 2016
** Updated with released Windows 10 IoT Core. If you have bought this book, you download again this e-book.
- Category: Computers
- Published: Jul 01, 2015
- Publisher: Lulu.com
- Seller: Lulu Enterprises, Inc.
- Print Length: 28 Pages
- Language: English