Giada's Feel Good Food
My Healthy Recipes and Secrets
Giada De Laurentiis
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Food Network’s most beautiful star reveals her secrets for staying fit and feeling great in this gorgeous, practical book with healthy recipes, including nutritional information, and personal lifestyle and beauty tips.
This special iBooks Author version of Giada’s Feel Good Food invites you to:
– Plan a full day of healthy meals, and select recipes based on nutritional information or dietary preference.
– Shop quickly and easily. Pick out the recipes you want to make and email a shopping list of ingredients to yourself—or your helper—right from the ebook.
– View recipe headnotes and nutritional information in pop-up windows that you can close when you don’t need them.
– Cook from step-by-step directions. When you’re ready to start cooking, you can seamlessly switch to landscape mode, which will display the recipe steps in an easy-to-read format that you can see from across the counter.
– Connect to Giada’s Twitter feed, and Tweet back from your own kitchen—without closing the ebook.
Finally answering the question her fans ask most often, “How do you stay so trim?,” Giada De Laurentiis shares the delicious, easy recipes and tips she uses to maximize energy and remain fit. Here are 120 recipes for breakfasts, juices, lunches, snacks, dinners, and desserts that can be combined into a month of delicious feel-good meals. So that everyone can enjoy these dishes, many are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and/or vegan, with helpful icons to call them out—and, for the very first time, each recipe includes a calorie count and nutritional analysis. Special sections delve into Giada’s everyday life, including her beauty and exercise routines, how she satisfies sugar cravings, what’s always in her bag, and her ordering tips for eating in restaurants. With 100 color photographs, Giada’s Feel Good Food is a beautiful guide to staying on track while still eating everything and enjoying life to its fullest.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Minor text corrections.
I haven't tried the recipes yet, but they seem interesting and different. The problem is that it iBooks crashes every time I look at it. Not sure how I'll be able to use it to cook if I can't keep it open. Please fix this!
The book never opens , every time I click to open it the book doesn't open. Please fix it it's a waste of money!!!
When this book actually works, the recipes seem great. It crashes all the time in iBooks. I wish I had purchased the actual book instead.