Going for Kona (What Doesn’t Kill You, #4)
Book 4, What Doesn't Kill You - A Michele Romantic Mystery
Pamela Fagan Hutchins
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
2014 USA Best Book Award Winner, Fiction: Cross Genre
Going for Kona has it all: unforgettable characters, an epic love story, and a page-turning mystery that will keep you guessing until the last page.
When her husband is killed in a hit-and-run bicycling accident, it takes all of Michele Lopez Hanson’s strength not to burrow into their bed for the rest of her life. But their kids need her, and she promised herself she’d do the Kona Ironman Triathlon in Adrian’s honor, and someone seems to be stalking her family, so she slogs through the pain to keep herself on track. Her dangerously delirious training sessions become a link between her and Adrian, and she discovers that if she keeps moving fast enough to fly, she can hold onto her husband—even as she loses her grip on herself and faces her biggest danger yet.
See why Pamela has won contest after contest.
• 2016 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Cross Genre Fiction
• 2015 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Cross Genre Fiction
• 2014 USA Best Book Award Finalist, Cross Genre Fiction
• 2014 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Quarter-finalist, Romance
• 2013 USA Best Book Award Finalist, Business: Publishing
• 2012 Winner of the Houston Writers Guild Ghost Story Contest
• 2012 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Parenting: Divorce
• 2011 Winner of the Houston Writers Guild Novel Contest, Mainstream
• 2010 Winner of the Writers League of Texas Manuscript Contest, Romance
˃˃˃ Once Upon A Romance calls Hutchins an "up-and-coming powerhouse writer."
If you like Sandra Brown or Janet Evanovich, you're going to love Pamela Fagan Hutchins. A former attorney/investigator and a native Texan from Amarillo who spent ten years in the Caribbean and childhood vacations in New Mexico, Pamela splits her time between Nowheresville, TX and the frozen north of Snowheresville, WY.
˃˃˃ The reviews are in, and they're good. Very, very good.
"Going for Kona is a book you don’t just read. It’s a book you live, word by word, page after page. Even after The End, this book, this story stays with you."– Ridgeley Johnson
"Hooked immediately and couldn't put Going for Kona down." –Terry Sykes-Bradshaw, author of Sibling Revelry
˃˃˃ Don't forget to catch the entire What Doesn’t Kill You romantic mystery series.
Scroll up and grab your copy of Going for Kona, today.
This was the sixth book I've read by this author, and I enjoyed it just as much as the other five. The characters are hard not to love, and the stories are captivating. I look forward to her next book!
Other Books in This Series
- Category: Women Sleuths
- Published: Oct 01, 2014
- Publisher: SkipJack Publishing
- Seller: SkipJack Publishing (Books)
- Print Length: 300 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Book 4, What Doesn't Kill You