Grand Tours: Tour 4 - Paris & Châteaux, Venice, Rome, Sorrento & Amalfi Coast
Grand European Tours, no. 4
Caroline Y Preston
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Have you ever fancied going on a “Grand Tour” like the early aristocrats, staying in multiple locations, but thought it too hard to organise?
Are you looking for a new kind of travel/guide book? Perhaps one which gives:
- A well planned multiple location tour taking in the sights of the beautiful and distinctly different cities of Paris (& the Royal Châteaux of Fontainebleau & Versailles), Rome, Naples (including the Amalfi coast, Positano, Bay of Naples, Sorrento and Capri) and romantic Venice (including the Islands of Burano, Murano and Lido). The tour is particularly ideal for Napoleonic and/or Roman enthusiasts taking in many places associated with both. As well as visiting ancient sites in Rome the tour also visits the Roman cities of Pompeii & Herculaneum as well as the Imperial villa on Capri.
- Detailed information on how to organise your own Grand Tour (travel, accommodation, visitor attractions, location history and information, etc.)
- Tips on how to keep costs down whist away and website addresses to visit to obtain best value for money deals, promotions and discount vouchers.
- Tour destinations and attractions which are a little different to those normally on offer, some of which are “off the beaten track” and are not covered in other guides
- Gives daily itinerary’s to maximise the time spent in each location which you can follow, or tailor to suit yourself
- Has maps, pictures and information on locations and attractions (including address, opening times, web address, how to get there, history &/or other pertinent information)
- All the information required in one book rather than having to purchase and carry, several city /town different guides whilst on your Grand Tour
- Is suitable for all age groups and nationalities (particularly long haul visitors wishing to see as much of Europe as they can in a limited timescale, but not wanting to join a group arranged tour).
- Armchair traveller information and website addresses to enable them to “virtually” undertake the tour and visit attractions on line, if they cannot visit them in person
If so ... this could be the book for you!
- Category: Specialty Travel
- Published: May 08, 2011
- Publisher: Caroline Y Preston
- Seller: Smashwords, Inc.
- Print Length: 186 Pages
- Language: English