Grand Tours: Tour 6 - Liverpool, Berlin, St Petersburg, Riga & Stockholm
Grand European Tours, no. 6
Caroline Y Preston
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Have you ever fancied going on a “Grand Tour” like the early aristocrats, staying in multiple locations, but thought it too hard to organise?
Are you looking for a new kind of travel/guide book? Perhaps one which gives:
- A well planned 14 day multiple location tour which starts in historic Liverpool before moving on to vibrant Berlin and then the beautiful city of St Petersburg with its magnificent Palaces, revolutionary history and beautiful architecture. Whilst in busy St Petersburg the tour also visits the Imperial Palaces at Peterhof and Pushkin (formerly Tsarskoe Selo) located on the outskirts of the city, in addition to the Winter Palace, Hermitage and Summer Palaces as well as many other famous buildings (including the Peter & Paul Fortress & Cathedral, which is the last resting place of the Russian Tsars) museums, galleries and former private Palaces (Yusopov & Stoganov)before moving on to the trendy, tranquil city of Riga for a well earned short rest before continuing on to the lovely city of Stockholm.
- Detailed information on how to organise your own Grand Tour (travel, visas, accommodation, visitor attractions, location history and information, etc.)
- Tips on how to keep costs down whist away and website addresses to visit to obtain best value for money deals, promotions and discount vouchers.
- Tour destinations and attractions which are a little different to those normally on offer, some of which are “off the beaten track” and are not covered in other guides
- Gives daily itinerary’s to maximise the time spent in each location which you can follow, or tailor to suit yourself
- Has maps, pictures and information on locations and attractions (including address, opening times, web address, how to get there, history &/or other pertinent information)
- All the information required in one book rather than having to purchase and carry, several city /town different guides whilst on your Grand Tour
- Is suitable for all age groups and nationalities (particularly long haul visitors wishing to see as much of Europe as they can in a limited timescale, but not wanting to join a group arranged tour).
- Armchair traveller information and website addresses to enable them to “virtually” undertake the tour and visit attractions on line, if they cannot visit them in person
- Category: Europe
- Published: May 17, 2011
- Publisher: Caroline Y Preston
- Seller: Smashwords, Inc.
- Print Length: 119 Pages
- Language: English