Grimm: The Essential Guide
Seasons 1 & 2
This book is available for download with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. Apple Books on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Grimm: The Essential Guide is here and better than ever!
Download this interactive, multi-touch book and let the NBC hit drama series Grimm come alive!
• Learn about Homicide Detective Nick Burkhardt and the rest of the characters on Grimm.
• Watch Season One and Season Two Recaps.
• Enter Aunt Marie's Trailer and view her mysterious artifacts.
• Browse pages from Nick’s family journal passed down by generations of Grimms.
• Get a 360 degree look inside Rosalee’s Exotic Tea & Spice Shop.
• Navigate through the Creature Gallery and see their creepy transformations.
• View and maneuver 3D models used to design the mythical creatures.
• See behind-the-scenes photos from the filming of both Seasons 1 & 2.
• Be one of the first to see the terrifying new creature, El Cucuy.
• See exclusive photos from the Season 3 premiere episode.
• Create your favorite creature, save it and/or submit it to NBC – We just might post it online or in a future edition of this book.
• Meet the cast, test your Grimm trivia knowledge, get each episode, and so much more!
Both die-hard fans (aka Grimmsters) and curious newcomers will discover the ancient secrets of the supernatural Wesens that live among us in Grimm: The Essential Guide, Seasons 1 & 2.
Get it now and get ready for Season 3 of Grimm!
What's New in Version 4.0
Optimized for viewing within the iBooks for Desktop app
Please make version for iPhone
Love the show.
I'd love to see this updated.
It's good. But two years out of date.
Ok, so unless you have an iPad, don't bother. First it made me download and install iTunes and who knows what other stuff was installed along with it, and then I find out it was all for nothing. I am going to uninstall iTunes now, since it is pointless.