Hacking Kickstarter, Indiegogo: How to Raise Big Bucks in 30 Days
Secrets to Running a Successful Crowd-Funding Campaign on a Budget
Patrice Williams Marks
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
- 2017 EDITION -
WARNING: DO NOT LAUNCH YOUR CROWDFUNDING PROJECT BEFORE READING THIS BOOK.
FACT: Over 65% of crowd funding projects fail. Why? Top 5 Reason's for Failure:
1) Campaign Missing Key Elements
2) Launched Before Gathering Their Tribe
3) Expected That if They Build It, They Will Come
4) Poor Advertising/Social Media Strategy
5) Lack of Partners
Hacking Kickstarter, Indiegogo (or any other crowd-funding site) How to Raise Big Bucks in 30 Days walks you step by step into the process of creating, launching and wrapping your project.
- How Curated Communities can give you added exposure
- How to get featured in Kickstarter and Indiegogo's newsletters (solid gold)
- How to grab funders attention the moment they land on your page
- How to generate traffic to your project
- How to easily find and target bloggers and journalist who want to publicize your project
- and much more!
Tried and true tactics, tips and secrets that work.
What's New in Version 5.0
Have updated the list of crowdfunding sites, places to advertise your project and old links.
Great guide for getting the traction you need to get your projects noticed and funded. Along with how to take over kickstart with your project, author also exposes other crowdserving sites that will aid to getting projecst funded. Some are specific to niches, while others are open to any and all projects. A must have for those seeking funding.
A lot of Info
I bought this because I am thinking about raising money for an app on Rockethub. No, it's not Kickstarter, but the right crowdfunding site for me. I knew more projects fail than reach their goals. I want my project to raise $7,000.
I came across this book and read it in one sitting. Wish it was in hard copy so that I could highlight everything that I need to do. All in all, awesome info, specific details. I feel pretty good about proceeding with my project now.
FYI Just because it says Kickstarter and Indiegogo in the title, this book works with any crowdfunding website.
This book is key to your success
I have to say this book has really enlightened me on the whole crowd funding society. The step by step layout on the do's and don'ts has me already starting the process for my own crowd funding projects. I would have liked to seen more in the rewards section but totally understand its up to each project on what to do.
- Category: Consumer Guides
- Published: Oct 15, 2015
- Publisher: Self
- Seller: Minorities in Broadcasting Training Prog
- Print Length: 104 Pages
- Language: English
- Version: 5.0