Halloween Bunting Crochet Pattern
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Crochet pattern to create little Halloween flags: a devil, ghost, candy corn, pumpkin, bat and frankenstein.
Size: each flag is 6.5 inches wide and 8 inches long. (16.5 x 20.5 cm).
For materials you can use:
- No 2 yarn (Sport, Baby). Catania yarn from Schachenmayr SMC (white, black, green, red, orange, dark orange, brown and yellow);
- 4.00 mm hook;
- 4 pairs of 1.3 cm Buttons for eyes;
- Tapestry needle;
- Sewing needle and thread for attaching flags to crochet chain rope.
These flags are crocheted using 2 strands of yarn. Instead of 2 strands you can use Worsted Weight yarn and a 4 mm hook.
This crochet pattern is an eBook. You can read it on your iPad, tablet or computer, but it cannot be printed out.
- Category: Crafts & Hobbies
- Published: Sep 18, 2012
- Publisher: K and J Publishing
- Seller: Sayjai Thawornsupacharoen
- Print Length: 7 Pages
- Language: English